How to Set Up Drop Shipping for an Online Head Shop
What is drop shipping? It's when a distributor/manufacturer ships directly to individual customers instead of sending a massive amount of inventory to the retailer to later ship to individual customers. It can be a smart option for many online retailers.
The top three advantages of drop shipments:
- Eliminates need for warehouse space and the additional maintenance expenses that come with it.
- It's environmentally friendly by reducing the number of shipments.
- Reduced risk of product breakage as orders don't have to endure extra shipments.
- It eliminates the hassle of an entire (and stressful!) portion of the e-commerce business by delegating to an expert team, so you can focus on the many other responsibilities of an entrepreneur.
Smoke Cartel Wholesale (formerly Glassheads Distribution) is proud to offer this service to its wholesale customers. Entrepreneurs are given access to the company's unique inventory tracking software, powered by Warely, which allows them to keep an eye on each order as it moves from picking and packing in the warehouse to delivery.
- Sign up for a dropship account here.
- If you operate via Shopify, send us a message and we'll integrate with your Shopify account. That means you'll be able to see accurate, up-to-date inventory levels. Orders are automatically submitted with tracking numbers on shipment. (One-time Shopify Integration fee.)
- Give your dedicated account manager a shout any time you have questions!
Easy-peasy so you can focus on the bigger picture.